CA 154

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

theDissilent
Supporting Character
Supporting Character

CA 154

Post by theDissilent »

Falcon stops by Avengers Mansion in this issue, so a bunch of Avengers appear. Their appearances are listed between A 104 and A 105. At the end of A 104, most of those Avengers are walking out the door for their mission in A 105. Also, the Vision is specifically not cooperating with any other Avengers between these two issues.

I believe that CA 154 should be placed between A 103 and A 104. Unlike between A 104 and A 105, there is actually room for a scene with the Falcon.
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CA 154

Post by Col_Fury »

A 103 ends with the Avengers battling Sentinels at the Sentinel's base. A 104 starts with the Avengers battling Sentinels at the Sentinel's base.

Is my copy of A 104 missing pages or something?
-Daron Jensen
Paul Bourcier
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by Paul Bourcier »

No missing pages there. Fury. A 103 leads directly into A 104. There's a gap between A 104 and 105. We stand with the placement, which has not changed since the days of Olshevsky's Index.
Paul B.
theDissilent
Supporting Character
Supporting Character

Post by theDissilent »

Just double checked. You're right. I must've somehow subtracted 1 from the issues when I was comparing them. Sorry for taking your time.

Not sure why I bother though, even when I'm right, and people agree with me, nothing ever changes.
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Col_Fury »

theDissilent wrote:Not sure why I bother though, even when I'm right, and people agree with me, nothing ever changes.
What do you mean? Your Dr. Strange and Col. Sabre subjects have both been updated into the listings months ago, just check the D, S and W pages. :|
-Daron Jensen