Unlimited Access #2-4 (again)

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

robfj
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Unlimited Access #2-4 (again)

Post by robfj »

The members of the Avengers are listed as being in these issues in 2 separate times, but they actually all appear in the same scenes together, along with the X-Men in #3-4. On the other hand Daredevil also appears in #2 but in a different scene in a different time, and so Access's time-jumping can have him either before or after the others at our discretion, and I see no problem with it being between DD#4 and DD#5 as now.

Captain America, Giant-Man and Iron Man have their UACC#2-4 between A#6 and A#7, while Thor and Wasp have it between A#9 and A#10.

JephYork started a thread about even more confusion over these issues Unlimited Access #3-4 - huh? which also involved the X-Men and Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants. It seems to me that his recommendation has been implemented to have the Avengers between A#6 and A#7 (with even more-specific placing) but Thor and Wasp have got left behind.

The X-characters are now positioned between UX#5 and UX#6 (as Jeph's thread concluded with) which is definitely before A#8 and is compatible with the earlier Avengers positioning.

The changes to bring Thor and Wasp into line (and using Jeph's original proposition) are:-

THOR/THOR ODINSON/"DR. DONALD BLAKE"/"SIGURD JARLSON"/"JAKE OLSON"/"LOREN OLSON"
----
JIM 101
JIM 102
JIM 103
JIM 104
UACC 2 } **** moved
UACC 3 } **** to
UACC 4 } **** here
MARVELS 2 (17)
IAAA 5/3-FB
JIM 105
JIM 106
TOS 56
A 7
----
A 9 (6 - 10:4)
CA:MOOT 5-FB
A 9 (10:5 - 21)
WCA2 2-FB
(UACC 2 } **** moved)
(UACC 3 } **** from)
(UACC 4 } **** here)
A 13-FB
JIM 110
JIM 111
UTSM '97
TOS 60
----

WASP/JANET VAN DYNE PYM
----
A 6 (23)
A:EMH 4 (1 - 5)
AC 6/2
T:G 1
JIM 101
UACC 2 } **** moved
UACC 3 } **** to
UACC 4 } **** here
TTA 57/2
TTA 57
IAAA 5/3-FB
JIM 105
TTA 58
----
A 9 (6 - 13)
AC 9/2
A 9 (14 - 21)
(UACC 2 } **** moved)
(UACC 3 } **** from)
(UACC 4 } **** here)
TTA 61
UTSM '97
TOS 60
----
StrayLamb
Director
Director

Re: Unlimited Access #2-4 (again)

Post by StrayLamb »

Interestingly, i found Thor and Wasp to be out of synch with the rest of the Avengers in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 1 (1-14) http://www.chronologyproject.com/phpbb2 ... =2&t=14886, but i found Thor & Wasp's placements to be the better positioning on this occasion.

Also, since it's close to what you're moving around here with Unlimited Access, i suggested moving Thor: Godstorm to an earlier position for all of the Avengers here http://www.chronologyproject.com/phpbb2 ... =2&t=14833
Out in the Land Down-Under, beneath a rocky outcrop, deep within the back paddock, dwells the Stray Lamb.