Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Russ Chappell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AXIS

Post by Russ Chappell »

Hrmm

Does anyone have an explanation for Valkyrie also getting swept up in A&X:AXIS 5, and then joining Doom's team in AWORLD 15?
I can't promise you that things will improve, if we make changes;
I can promise you that they won't improve, if we don't.

Adventures in the Marvelous Zone! A Girl's View of the Marvel Universe
Midnighter
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Midnighter »

Russ Chappell wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:02 am Hrmm

Does anyone have an explanation for Valkyrie also getting swept up in A&X:AXIS 5, and then joining Doom's team in AWORLD 15?
Either we assume that she escaped capture as Spidey and Nova did, or that the one present in A&X:AXIS 5 and captured was Samantha Parrington and not Brunnhilde.
Leoparis
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Leoparis »

The character in Axis 5 is not in the usual costume worn by Brunnhilde in her last and next appearances nor is she named so we have that leeway. The heroes present are all former Avengers and Samantha Parrington has never been one to my knowledge.

One possibility is Hildegarde who, though she has never been an Avenger, was living in Avengers mansion in the early 70s, circa A 105. She would have needed an honorary Avengers card to get past security and would receive the alert.

Or it is Brunnhilde. When Sue Richards says they shouldn't have come here on page 4, she realizes something's amiss and she uses a force field to invisibilize and push Brunnhilde outside the room to safety. But she's still in the room on page 4 when Spidey and Nova exit, and the Brunnhilde in AWORLD 15 is in a different costume.

Suggestion:
HILDEGARDE
JIM 630
*A&X:AXIS 5 add here
T4 7

VALKYRIE/BRUNNHILDE/SISTER BARBARA DENTON NORRISS/SIAN BOWEN
TB@ 1
*A&X:AXIS 5 delete from here
AWORLD 15