Modred the Mystic and Morgan Le Fay

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Modred the Mystic and Morgan Le Fay

Post by Col_Fury »

loki wrote:Just looking at CB&M13#2, where there's a huge battle of mystical creatures rallying to the defense of Otherworld when the Skrulls invade, and wondering if I am the only person who thinks the two in the attached image look like Modred and Morgan? Costumes aren't perfect matches, but people do change their clothes from time to time.
He's talking about the characters in the middle of the two-page spread on pages 9-10.

Thoughts?
-Daron Jensen
StrayLamb
Director
Director

Re: Modred the Mystic and Morgan Le Fay

Post by StrayLamb »

Certainly looks like that could be Modred. Not sure about the girl. With that swishy green skirt, i think she looks more like Amora the Enchantress, but with red hair, fresh from the hairdresser. Anyone know what Amora was doing around this time? Or maybe even Sylvie Lushton..?
Out in the Land Down-Under, beneath a rocky outcrop, deep within the back paddock, dwells the Stray Lamb.
loki
Comic Pro
Comic Pro

Post by loki »

To help people decide, here's the individuals I was talking about, next to the people I think they might be.

Modred?
vs
The color scheme isn't his usual one, but the overall costume style plus the silver hair, plus he's floating, which Modred is ridiculously fond of doing.

Morgan Le Fay?
vs
and

Compare the belts, the green gowns, and the hair (Morgan's been depicted with purple and black hair on occasion, but also red - she apparently likes changing the color, but the long and free-flowing style is fairly consistent).

In terms of it being either Enchantress, while I wouldn't say that was impossible, remember that this was taking place on Otherworld and tied to Britain. Morgan (and Modred) both have ties to those locations and so would be likely to join in the defense. Enchantress(es)? Not so much.
StrayLamb
Director
Director

Post by StrayLamb »

loki wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 5:57 amCompare the belts, the green gowns, and the hair (Morgan's been depicted with purple and black hair on occasion, but also red - she apparently likes changing the color, but the long and free-flowing style is fairly consistent).

In terms of it being either Enchantress, while I wouldn't say that was impossible, remember that this was taking place on Otherworld and tied to Britain. Morgan (and Modred) both have ties to those locations and so would be likely to join in the defense. Enchantress(es)? Not so much.
Looking at those pics, i have to agree she looks like Morgan le Fay.
Out in the Land Down-Under, beneath a rocky outcrop, deep within the back paddock, dwells the Stray Lamb.
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Col_Fury »

Being a Secret Invasion tie-in, CB&MI13 2 would seem to go here for these folks:

LE FEY, MORGAN
……
SH2 21-FB
*CB&MI13 2
NA 53

MODRED THE MYSTIC
……
DSSS 78
*CB&MI13 2
MA 22-FB
MA 21
MA 22