Sentry/X-Men FB's

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Jason Doty
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Sentry/X-Men FB's

Post by Jason Doty »

The FB's for Sentry/X-Men should all be placed fairly close, the first one (4 - 5)-FB is just Angel not in costume dive bombing a lake or river. and can go anywhere.

the next three have to be early enough that the X-Men have only been on two or three missions. So between UX 2 or 3, or 3 and 4

(6 - 8)-FB the X-Men train, Angel gets pissed.
Professor X needs (6 - 8)-FB added to his entry

the next day

(10 - 12)-FB Professor X sends Angel to meet the Sentry for guidance. an alert comes in about the General
So Professor X gets a behind BTS for this one
(15 - 22)-FB Angel rides with the Sentry and meets the other X-Men to take on the General. (All the X-Men, except Professor X in this one)

So all of these should be together and not divided by UX 4 and 5
Col_Fury
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sentry/X-Men FB's

Post by Col_Fury »

These placements were provided by the Uncanny X-Men TPB.

It does look like Professor X needs SENTRY/X-FB changed to SENTRY/X (6 - 8)-FB, and SENTRY/X (10 - 12)-FB-BTS added.

Good catch, thanks! :thumbsup:

PS:

Also, side note, "Angel gets pissed."

It's amused me for almost two decades at the cultural differences with this phrase. When they made the movie Shaun of the Dead, near the beginning when zombies start appearing, Shaun and his pal find one in their backyard and their first assumption is that she's super drunk. Originally, they filmed the line as "She's so pissed!" but decided to change it to "She's so drunk!" so us dumb, silly Americans wouldn't get confused.

In America: pissed = angry or frustrated
Across the pond: pissed = drunk or inebriated

Ever since I learned this, when that phrase gets used my mind processes it both ways simultaneously and I find it hilarious.

"the X-Men train, Angel gets drunk." :lol:
-Daron Jensen
Jason Doty
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: Sentry/X-Men FB's

Post by Jason Doty »

T
These placements were provided by the Uncanny X-Men TPB.
Understood, but as for the why it can't. Is the timing laid out in the story itself. (6 - 8)-FB takes place exactly a day before the other two, not before a trip to another country to battle Magneto. I'm just advocating to keep the later 3 FB's together, on either side of the story. It's always nice to re-evaluate a story with fresh eyes, from time to time.

I always have enjoyed the efforts everyone puts in to keep the project ever expanding and updated. Thanks for taking a look at my suggestion.