Ariel IV, XF 11-12

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

Leoparis
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Ariel IV, XF 11-12

Post by Leoparis »

Ariel IV is listed for XF 11-12. She first appears later in Fallen Angels 2 as a member of Vanisher's girl gang but none of the girls shown in XF 11 in said gang look like her and the girl gang does not appear at all in XF 12.

So unless we have an issue that states she was there in XF 11, I'd remove her from both issues.

ARIEL IV
XF 11 remove
XF 12 remove
metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Re: Ariel IV, XF 11-12

Post by metaldragon »

I suggested the inclusion, as there are 2 girls in X-Factor 11 in Vanisher’s gang (besides Boom Boom). There were extreme differences in the way Boom Boom was drawn in her X-Factor appearances compared to her Fallen Angels ones so I suggested the same for Ariel & Chance. Ariel & Chance also talk about the events of X-Factor 11 & 12 in Fallen Angels 3 when they “rescue” Boom Boom from X-Factor, which implies they may have been present in both issues. Dialogue in Fallen Angels is clear they knew each other and they don’t mention any other girls not being still around.
Last edited by metaldragon on Sun May 21, 2023 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"May the Light shine forever!"
metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by metaldragon »

Leoparis
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by Leoparis »

Thanks, that clears it up but what about XF 12.

Do you think they should be BTS?
metaldragon
Chronology Guru
Chronology Guru

Post by metaldragon »

Since they talk about what happened to Boom Boom in X-Factor 12, they could have been in the crowd or off panel watching what happened. It would be a “See: Fallen Angels 3” footnote situation I guess.