DEATH OF DR STRANGE to AXE: JUDGMENT DAY

Discuss chronologies for characters in the main "Marvel Universe"

Moderators: Col_Fury, michel, Arthur, Somebody, StrayLamb

StrayLamb
Director
Director

Re: KING IN BLACK to AXE: JUDGMENT DAY

Post by StrayLamb »

I've moved BP8 1 (1 - 8) to an earlier position. It's stated that T'Challa's been neglecting his duties as chairman due to his outer space adventures. It's difficult to find a spot where he can be off the board for any period of time long for his absence to be missed. I've moved this to just before Winter Guard 1, giving T'Challa a three-month period where he's not seen. There's a large gap between appearances for him after Devil's Reign, but Dr Strange isn't available, unless there's some way that his return could be placed prior to AXE:JD. At the moment i have Dr Strange's return after AXE:JG, but i haven't read that far ahead in any depth.

I also don't know if it's possible for the final issues of BP7 to be placed in here somewhere, prior to BP8 1, but it's probably not necessary. T'Challa still has responsibilities to the Galactic Empire after the end of the series.

[Added: It's possible the whole Black Panther having having been missing from action with the Avengers during this time must be completely ignored, as the writer, John Ridley, apparently has no idea what he's talking about. He later shows a scene in BP8 9, where Captain America mentions that Black Panther wasn't around for them during the Death of Dr Strange, which is incorrect. Black Panther was not only involved, but was Chairman and co-ordinating the Avengers during this event.]

I've moved Immortal X-Men 1-3, and added Legion of X 1-3, Knights of X 1-5, X-Men Red 1-3, X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 44-49, and Marauders II 1-4. I believe i've managed to keep to Clive_Reston's plan for the X-Men as to their releative positions.

AXE: JUDGMENT DAY itself has been separated out into its own post.
Out in the Land Down-Under, beneath a rocky outcrop, deep within the back paddock, dwells the Stray Lamb.
StrayLamb
Director
Director

Post by StrayLamb »

Marvel's Voices: Identity II 1/1-1/4 added. Story 1 takes place after story 2, since Ms Marvel is working with Shang-Chi and the Five Weapons Society in story 1, but she's introduced to the Five Weapons Society in story 2. Story 2 takes place (presumably) a year after story 4, which is before the Death of Dr Strange. Story 3 can take place anywhere in this area, and is placed after stories 1 & 2 for convenience.

Marvel's Voices: Community II 1/1-1/5 added. I've placed story 2 in May, after Miles Morales 42. Stories 1 & 3 can take place anywhere in this area and are placed with story 2 for convenience. Story 1 takes place during the Coney Island Oceanic Parade, which is apparently the Marvel Universe equivalent to the Mermaid Parade. This takes place in Mid-June, which fits well for the story needing to take place prior to Avengers 49 for Namor.

Wolverine 14-16, Excalibur 22-23, X-Men 1 (4 - 40), Marauders 24-25, and X-Men: The Trial of Magneto 5 (9 - 11 & 16 - 19) have been added, with no changes to Clive_Reston's plan.

The X-Men 11 flashbacks have also been placed. X6 11 (1 - 2) is when Cordyceps Jones takes over Gameworld, and should take place not too long before X6 1. X6 11 (4) is Rocket Raccoon on Gameworld, immediately after the end of X6 10, when the X-Men are about to contact him for intel, and it's specifically stated that Rocket's on Gameworld now.

Avengers/X-Men 2022 FCBD 1/2 [Bloodline] has been placed during the summer.
Out in the Land Down-Under, beneath a rocky outcrop, deep within the back paddock, dwells the Stray Lamb.
StrayLamb
Director
Director

Post by StrayLamb »

Due to popular request, and since there's a clear demarcation between the Hellfire Gala and AXE: Judgment Day, i've placed the Hellfire Gala issues back into this list.

With apologies to Clive_Reston, i've also slightly rearranged the various X-Men issues between Knights of X and the Hellfire Gala.

---
Knights of X 1-5
Marauders vol.2 1 (1 - 3)
X-Men Red 1 (6 - 30)
X-Men Red 2 (5 - 20)
X-Men Red 3 (1 - 3)
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 44-49 [New Marauders crew is operating; Birdy is back; Sinister is present on the Council; footage from Giant-Size X-Men: Thunderbird 1 has been altered; the Council learns that Nature Girl and Curse are not in the Pit]
X-Men Red 3 (4 - 20)
X-Men 11 [after the current Knights of X storyline]
X-Men 12 (1 - 16) [mutant immortality outed]
Immortal X-Men 4 (1-3) [Emma the night before the Gala]
Avengers/X-Men 2022 FCBD 1/3 [the night before the Gala]
Marauders vol.2 1 (4 - 30) [Days after pages 1 - 3]
Marauders vol.2 2-3 [Xandra killed]
X-Men Red 4 (14:3 - 14:5)-FB [Xandra's psychic wave]
Marauders vol.2 5 (1)-FB [Xandra resurrected]
X-Men Red 4 [Xandra has been killed and resurrected; mutant immortality has been outed; Deathbird is missing; Sunspot is resurrected, and told the Professor's not there as he's had a long day]
Marauders vol.2 4 [Deathbird returns to Chandilar]
Marauders vol.2 5 (2 - 19) [Kate is still in the resurrection queue]
[Off panel: Cerebra is brought back from the future, dies and is resurrected; Kate is resurrected prior to the Gala]

X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (2 - 7) [early the following morning in the Treehouse; Emma reading the news]
Immortal X-Men 4 (4) [Emma's response]
X-Men 12 (17 - 20)
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (8 - 58) [Clea, Reed & Sue Richards, Tony Stark and Steve Rogers responding to the news]
---
DotStinks
Henchman
Henchman

Post by DotStinks »

StrayLamb wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:39 pm
DotStinks wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 2:34 pm Amazing Spider-Man 1 (3 - ?) [Early October]
Amazing Spider-Man 2-5
Amazing Spider-Man 6 [October 14]
Amazing Spider-Man 6/2-6/3
Amazing Fantasy 1000/7

Amazing Spider-Man 7-8
ASM6 6/2, which i've placed as Amazing Spider-Man 900/2, takes place on October 5 2021.

ASM6 6/3, which i've placed as Amazing Spider-Man ASM 900/3, takes place during the Summer of 2021, when Spidey doesn't seem to have too much else going on, and could take time for a trip to LA, and while Mysterio could also be there during this time.

ASM 1000/7 can't go here. Spidey is using the FF's Dimensional Bridge, so this has to be during a time when he's friendly with the FF, but also shortly after an unspecified tragedy. I'm placing it after Sinister War, and when Harry's recent death is still on his mind.

I've revamped the Spider-Man vol.6 listings. There are some problems with ASM6 1. The dates on Peter’s phone, showing he’s been gone from January to March will need to be ignored as this story began at the beginning of Spring Training in Late March, six months earlier. Torch says he still can’t flame-off, but this HAS TO BE past Reckoning War, so maybe he’s been having relapses? White Rabbit tells Spidey that after all that mess with Bullseye, they’re as liable to arrest him as her. There’s a note here pointing to Devil’s Reign, but there was no reported incident between Spider-Man and Bullseye during this event, unless this is a mistaken report of the incident between Spider-Man, Taskmaster, Whiplash, and the Rose, but that was Ben Reilly, and Peter was theoretically in hospital throughout Devil’s Reign anyway.
Regarding the Torch saying he can't flame off...maybe ASM 1 happens before FF 46? I don't know if a 6+ month gap between FF 45 & 46 is feasible.

Johnny is back to human mode in Thor 25, and issue 24 has Uatu operating as the Watcher, as well as a cameo by Clea (as Sorcerer Supreme). Peter is also Spider-Man in those two issues, Reed is bearded, the FF are wearing their black and blue costumes. Disregarding Reed's beard and the FF costumes as art errors, maybe this could work:

Amazing Spider-Man 1 (4&5 - 42) [Before FF 46 for Human Torch, early October]
Amazing Spider-Man 2-5
Fantastic Four 46 [After ASM 1 for Human Torch]
Hulk 2-6
Thor 24
Hulk vs. Thor: Banner of War Alpha
Thor 25 [After FF 46 for Human Torch and ASM 93 for Spider-Man]
Hulk 7
Thor 26
Hulk 8
Amazing Spider-Man 1 (43 - 44) [This is the scene with Doc Ock and the Living Brain, probably shortly before ASM 6]
Amazing Spider-Man 6 [Peter's birthday, October 14]

Hulk 9-14 are after AXE, because Doctor Strange is back. Johnny is in human mode in She-Hulk 13.
~ Dot
StrayLamb
Director
Director

Post by StrayLamb »

DotStinks wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:05 pmRegarding the Torch saying he can't flame off...maybe ASM 1 happens before FF 46? I don't know if a 6+ month gap between FF 45 & 46 is feasible.
Good idea, Dot. Let's do that. We'll have to ignore that it's supposed to be four days later, but something has to give somewhere.
DotStinks wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:05 pmJohnny is in human mode in She-Hulk 13.
She-Hulk 14 actually, but that means She-Hulk 14-15 will need to be after FF 46. Jen says she hasn't seen Scoundrel in two weeks, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's only two weeks after the last issue. She could have seen him in the meanwhile.
DotStinks wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:05 pmJohnny is back to human mode in Thor 25, and issue 24 has Uatu operating as the Watcher, as well as a cameo by Clea (as Sorcerer Supreme). Peter is also Spider-Man in those two issues, Reed is bearded, the FF are wearing their black and blue costumes. Disregarding Reed's beard and the FF costumes as art errors, maybe this could work:

Amazing Spider-Man 1 (4&5 - 42) [Before FF 46 for Human Torch, early October]
Amazing Spider-Man 2-5
Fantastic Four 46 [After ASM 1 for Human Torch]
Hulk 2-6
Thor 24
Hulk vs. Thor: Banner of War Alpha
Thor 25 [After FF 46 for Human Torch and ASM 93 for Spider-Man]
Hulk 7
Thor 26
Hulk 8
Amazing Spider-Man 1 (43 - 44) [This is the scene with Doc Ock and the Living Brain, probably shortly before ASM 6]
Amazing Spider-Man 6 [Peter's birthday, October 14]
I've gone with your arrangement, and kept all of the issues together that show Reed with a beard, FF in old costumes, and Torch able to flame-off. I've kept ASM6 1 (43 - 44) with the rest of the issue, rather than making it a flash-forward.

---
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 1 (2 - 44) [Six Months Later; the dates on Pete’s phone, showing he’s been gone Jan-March will need to be ignored as this story began at the beginning of Spring Training in Late March, six months earlier; Torch still can’t flame-off; Late September]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 2-5 [Norman is looking at office spaces]
Fantastic Four 46 [Torch's condition is cured, and he can now flame-off again; Reed clean-shaven]
---
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 6 (38:2 - 38:4)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 6 {ASM 900} [October 14]
---
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 26 (1)-FB [Kamala Khan applies for a job at Oscorp. Supposedly nine months ago, but we’ve already had 12 months ago, then six months later, so this can’t be more than 6 months ago. Late October]
---
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 7-8 [Oscorp is up and running. Kamala Khan is already working as an intern. Spidey begins using a new suit with a yellow Spider-emblem]
---
Clobberin' Time 5 (19:4 - 20) [Months later; Torch able to flame-off; old FF costumes]
She-Hulk 14-15 [Jack of Hearts, Titania, Volcana, Luke Cage, Danny Rand & FF appear; Reed is bearded, Johnny can flame-off]
Hulk 2-6
Hulk vs. Thor: Banner of War Alpha 1 (1 - 10)
Thor 25 (1 - 5) [Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, the Fantastic Four, Namor, Maya Lopez, Shang-Chi, Sam Wilson, Spider-Man, and Black Widow appear; Reed is bearded, FF in old costumes, Johnny can flame-off]
---
StrayLamb
Director
Director

Post by StrayLamb »

I've refined the entire Hellfire Gala, and placed one section of X-Men: Hellfire Gala (pages 43 - 49) out of sequence, between pages 35 & 36, due to the events shown in ASM 9. The conversations between Emma and the Cuckoos, and then between Emma and Scott, seem to make more sense if this section occurs prior to the incident between Spider-Man & Moira/MJ.

I've also moved Marauders 1-3 back a little earlier, to between X-Men Red 3 & X-Men 11, and i've removed Black Panther 5-8, as this appears to take place after AXE:JD.
StrayLamb
Director
Director

Post by StrayLamb »

I swapped around Zero War and the Ms Marvel team-ups. It probably doesn't matter, but it seemed to work better having Logan taking some alone time in Madripoor straight after the Gala, and adds to his disappointment at seeing Spider-Man turn up there. Then Logan and Storm are available for the Ms Marvel team-ups straight after returning from the Zero War.

I've also added in Free Comic Book Day 2022: Avengers/X-Men, which goes with X-Men 7 at the time of Cyclops' resurrection.
StrayLamb
Director
Director

DEATH OF DR STRANGE to AXE: JUDGMENT DAY

Post by StrayLamb »

Death of Dr Strange to AXE: Judgment Day:

Death of Doctor Strange 1 (1 - 24)
Death of Doctor Strange 2 (1 - 2)
Death of Doctor Strange 1 (25 - 30)
Death of Doctor Strange 2 (3 - 19) [Night at Castle Mordo]
Death of Doctor Strange 4 (20) ~ Death of Doctor Strange 4 (1)
Death of Doctor Strange 4 (2 - 4)
Death of Doctor Strange: Avengers 1
Death of Doctor Strange: Blade 1 (1 - 10) [Night in Pripyat]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 77 (11 - 20) [After Death of Dr Strange 1; MJ tells May that she has already attempted to contact Dr Strange and Tony Stark, but couldn’t get hold of either of them; Since Iron Man must have already returned from space by this point, MJ must have attempted to contact Dr Strange and Tony Stark during the time that Iron Man was in the Crimson Cosmos, during the Death of Dr Strange: Avengers 1]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 78 (1 - 18)
She-Hulk 10 (6 - 12) [Jen battles demons with Iceman and Ms Marvel]
X-Men 4 [Should be October 30, but FF 37 is set on October 31, and Peter Parker is still Spider-Man then, so that’s before the death of Dr Strange; more likely around November 29]
Death of Doctor Strange: X-Men/Black Knight 1 (1)-FB
Death of Doctor Strange: Blade 1 (11 - 28) [Late the following night in Pripyat]
Death of Doctor Strange: Spider-Man 1
Death of Doctor Strange: Blade 1 (29 - 30) [The third night in Pripyat]
Death of Doctor Strange 3
Death of Doctor Strange: White Fox 1 (1 - 27) [During the day in Seoul]
Iron Fist vol.6 1 (1, 8 - 10)-FB
Death of Doctor Strange: White Fox 1 (28 - 31)

Death of Doctor Strange: X-Men/Black Knight 1 [Dusk in London]
Death of Doctor Strange: Bloodstone 1 (1 - 27) [During that night in London]
Strange Academy Presents: Death of Doctor Strange 1
Death of Doctor Strange 4 (5 - 30) [Evening in NYC. Strange Academy is being evacuated. After X-Men/Black Knight 1]
Death of Doctor Strange 5
Strange Academy Presents: Death of Doctor Strange 1/2-1/10 [These can probably all go here]
Death of Doctor Strange: Bloodstone 1 (28 - 30)
Strange Tales: Victor Strange Infinity Comic1 [After the death of Dr Strange]
Thor 18-22
Thor 23 (1 - 16) [Early December]
She-Hulk 10 (13 - 20) [Jack of Hearts returns with his powers restored]
X-Men 5-FB
X-Men 5
Avengers Forever 1 (1 - 28)
Avengers Forever 3 (1 - 2)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 78 (19 - 20)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 78.BEY [Monica Rambeau begins looking into Beyond]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 79-80 [Beyond issues a cease & desist order on the Brooklyn Spider-Man]
Miles Morales: Spider-Man 30-32 [Miles is served the cease & desist order]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 80.BEY (1 - 24) [Pete took on the U-Foes a couple of weeks ago. Mid-December]
Avengers Forever 2 (1 - 13) [8-10 days later]
X-Men 6 (6 - 16) [Feilong has spent 19 days traveling since X-Men 4; December 18]
X-Men 7 (1 - 3)
X-Men 7 (6 - 18)
Free Comic Book Day 2022: Avengers/X-Men 1 (7)
X-Men 7 (4 - 5)
Free Comic Book Day 2022: Avengers/X-Men 1 (8-10)

Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 80.BEY (25 - 30) [Pete wakes from a month-long coma. Late December]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 81 [Ben hasn’t been out as Spider-Man since ASM 80]
Miles Morales: Spider-Man 33-41 [Miles and Shift’s extra-dimensional adventure follows on immediately here]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 82-83 [Around Christmas]
X-Men 6 (4 - 5) [6 days later. December 24]
X-Men 6 (1 - 3) [December 25]
X-Men 6 (17-20)
X-Men 7 (19-20)
X-Men 8
Inferno (17:3 - 17:5)-FB-FB
Inferno 2 (12 - 18)-FB
Inferno 1
Inferno 2 (1 - 37) [Bearded Nightcrawler]
X-Force 23-24
Inferno 2 (38 - 40)
Inferno 3
Inferno 4 (1 - 36)
X Deaths of Wolverine 1 (1 - 7)
X-Force: Killshot Anniversary Special 1
Punisher vol.13 1 (23 - 24, 27 - 35)-FB [A few weeks before Devil’s Reign]
Daredevil vol.7 36 (2 - 13) [Five weeks later; DD is released from prison]
Inferno 4 (37 - 45) [A week later]
X-Force 25-26
Marauders 27
Marauders 2022 Annual 1
X Deaths of Wolverine 1 (8-32) ~ Life of Wolverine Infinite Comic 1-10
X Deaths of Wolverine 2
X Lives of Wolverine 2-5
X Deaths of Wolverine 2-5
Wolverine 20-22
Wolverine 23 (1 - 18)
X-Men Unlimited Infinite Comic 22-25 [Longitude]
X-Force 2022 Annual 1
X-Force 27-29 [Bearded Nightcrawler]
X-Force 30 (1 - 3)
Devil’s Reign 1 (1) [Two weeks before Devil’s Reign begins]
Daredevil vol.7 36 (14-27) [A week after DD’s release. Wilson Fisk’s wedding][Second Week in January]
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 28 [Dazzler/Wind Dancer/Shark Girl]
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 29-33 [X-Men Green]
Spider-Woman 12 (20)
Spider-Woman 13-16
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 84
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 85 (1 - 18)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 85 (19) ~ Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 86 (5:4-6:2)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 85 (20)
Daredevil vol.7 36 (28 - 30) [A week after Fisk’s wedding][Third week in January]
SWORD 10 (1 - 3)-FB
SWORD 9-11
Avengers Forever 4 (1 - 7)-FB [Weeks earlier]
Spider-Man/Venom 2021 FCBD 1/3
Devil’s Reign: Moon Knight 1 (23 - 24)-FB
Devil’s Reign 1 (1 - 4)
Devil’s Reign 1 (5 - 7:3) [Two weeks after Fisk’s wedding; the Powers Act & Kyle’s Thunderbolts Units are introduced; Tony Stark][DAY 1. Last Week in January]
Spider-Woman 18 (12 - 13)-FB [Ravencroft, the day before SW 17-19]
Spider-Woman 18 (17:4)-FB
Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire 1 [Whiplash, Rhino, Electro, Agony, Taskmaster; USAgent offers his services to Fisk; Met Gala; should be early May, but i don't think that will work]
Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire 2 (1 - 9) [Fisk hires USAgent. Reference to Purple Children on page 9 needs to be ignored][DAY 2]
Devil’s Reign 1 (7:4 - 13) [USAgent on Thunderbolts with Electro, Agony, & Rhino; Moon Knight arrested; Storm; Steve Rogers, Spider-Man (Ben Reilly), Matt Murdock & Elektra]
Devil’s Reign: X-Men 1 (8 - 9) [Thunderbolts Units storm the Baxter Building, while USAgent and NYPD surround the Treehouse]
Devil’s Reign 1 (14 - 18) [Reed & Sue arrested]
Devil’s Reign: X-Men 1 (10 - 19) [Rhino, Electro, Agony, Taskmaster; USAgent; Rogue, Emma Frost, Harry Leland, Polaris, Captain Krakoa, Jean Grey, Synch, Laura Kinney]
Devil’s Reign: X-Men 2 (16:7)-FB
Devil’s Reign: X-Men 1 (20)
Spider-Woman 17 (1 - 19:2)
Spider-Woman 18 (16)-FB
Spider-Woman 17 (19:3 - 20)
Spider-Woman 18 (1 - 3) [Thunderbolts Units with Puff Adder & Coachwhip; Jess has been with Lindsay all morning & hasn’t heard the news]
Spider-Woman 18 (4 - 20) [Probably takes place just before Fisk goes to meet with Butch, as he doesn’t yet appear to have Zebediah’s finger in his cane, and he’s dressed identically; he tells Mary he’ll be back in time for dinner]
Spider-Woman 19 (1 - 18) [Spider-Man & Captain Marvel; getting dark; must take place prior to Devil's Reign 3, where Captain Marvel is off-planet]
Devil’s Reign 1 (19 - 30) [Luke Cage & Jessica Jones; Shocker on Thunderbolts; Darkhawk arrested; Fisk has a 5pm appointment with Butch]
Spider-Woman 19 (19 - 20)
Devil’s Reign: Moon Knight 1 (1 - 2) [Moon Knight is placed in a cell with 8-Ball]
Devil’s Reign 2 (1 - 2) [Luke Cage & Jessica Jones; Crossbones on Thunderbolts; Danny Rand arrested]
Devil’s Reign 2 (3 - 5) ~ Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 1 (1 - 2) [Fisk has one of the Purple Man’s fingers encased in the tip of his cane]
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 1 (3 - 5)
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 2 (1)-FB
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 2 (5:4 - 6)-FB
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 3 (1)-FB
Devil’s Reign 2 (6 - 21) [Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Steve Rogers, Miles Morales, Matt Murdock, Ben Reilly arrested; Taskmaster & Whiplash on Thunderbolts]
Devil’s Reign 3 (1 - 3) [Thing & Torch break Ben Reilly out of police custody]
Devil’s Reign: Spider-Man 1
Devil’s Reign: Moon Knight 1 (1 - 10) [Reed & Sue, Darkhawk, Tony Stark]
Devil’s Reign: Superior Four 1-3
Devil’s Reign: Winter Soldier 1 [Three weeks since Fisk found he couldn’t read the file on Daredevil. A note says continued in CA 0, but that’s not the case]
Captain Marvel 2022 Annual 1 [Bean and the Starjammers appear]
Devil’s Reign 3 (4 - 21) [Captain America, She-Hulk, Miles Morales, Daredevil, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones; Captain Marvel & Thor are off-planet]
Devil’s Reign: Moon Knight 1 (11 - 30)
Moon Knight 8 (1 - 19) [Hunter’s Moon takes over for Moon Knight]
Devil’s Reign: X-Men 2 (16:8)-FB
Devil’s Reign: X-Men 2-3
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 1
Devil’s Reign 2 (13:2 - 13:3) [Flash-Forward]
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 2 (7 - 10)
Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire 2 (10 - 20)
Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire 3 (1 - 9)
Devil’s Reign 4 (1 - 7) [Two weeks after the end of Devil’s Reign 3][Last Week in February]
Devil’s Reign 4 (8) ~ Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire 3 (10 - 12)
Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire 3 (13 - 14)
Devil’s Reign 4 (9 - 21)
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 2 (15 - 17)
Devil’s Reign 5 (1 - 2:3)
Devil’s Reign 5 (2:4 - 3) ~ Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire 3 (15)
Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire 3 (16 - 17)
Devil’s Reign 5 (4) ~ Devil’s Reign: Villains for Hire 3 (18 - 19)
Devil’s Reign 5 (5 - 21)
Devil’s Reign 6 (1 - 3)
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 2 (18 - 20)
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 3 (2 - 18)
Devil’s Reign 6 (4 - 27)
Moon Knight 8 (20) [Rutherford Winner escapes from Ravencroft]
Moon Knight 9 (3 - 7)-FB
Devil’s Reign 6 (28 - 30) [A week later; Early March]
Moon Knight 9 (8 - 10)-FB [Four days later]
Moon Knight 9-20
Punisher vol.13 1 (23 - 24)-FB
Punisher vol.13 1 (27 - 35)-FB
Daredevil: Woman Without Fear 3 (19 - 20) [Two weeks later][Second Week in March]
Ghost Rider 7 (13:2 - 15)-FB [GR is taken off the road]
Ghost Rider 1 (6:5 - 7:2)-FB
Marvel’s Voices: Community II 1/5 [America Chavez]
Defenders Beyond 1-4 [Blue Marvel, Tigra, America Chavez, Loki (Ikol) appear; Monica Rambeau BTS, already investigating Beyond]
Defenders Beyond 5 (1 - 17)
Devil’s Reign: Omega 1 [Luke already Mayor. Funeral for Matt Murdock. Should be about 6 weeks later for Fisk to sail to Zagreb, but he probably has a super-powered yacht]
Devil’s Reign Omega 1/2 [Luke tries to recruit Monica Rambeau]
Devil’s Reign Omega 1/3 [Luke’s first press conference. New Thunderbolts must still be a concept]
Moon Knight 20/2 [Moon Knight & Blade]
Moon Knight 21 (17:2 - 17:4) [Reese & Blade]
She-Hulk 11-12 [Ben Grimm, Volcana, Titania, Luke Cage, Danny Rand, Sue & Reed Richards, Speed Demon, 8-Ball, Rhino, Vulture, Alpha, Puck, Spider-Woman, and Rage appear. Prior to Reckoning War for Sue Richards, after Devil’s Reign for Luke Cage; Jack's been back for three months]
She-Hulk 12/2 [Janet Van Dyne, Patsy Walker, Sue Richards, Franklin & Valeria, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing, Volcana, Steve Rogers appear]
She-Hulk 13-FB
She-Hulk 13 [Patsy Walker, Wong, Rocket Racer, White Rabbit, 8-Ball, Spider-Woman, Vulture, FF appear]
Thunderbolts 1-FB [Hawkeye recruited for the New Thunderbolts]
Thunderbolts 1 [Later the same day]
Thunderbolts 2 [The next day]
Defenders Beyond 5 (18 - 20) [An unspecified amount of time has passed, but not too long. Tigra has business with Moon Knight, America Chavez is with the Thunderbolts]
Thunderbolts 3-5
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 87-FB [Black Cat and Cap have been retraining Pete over the past two weeks (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays re ASM 89)]
Secret X-Men 1
Thor 23 (17 - 22) ["4 months later", and Thor has been asleep the whole time]
Fantastic Four: Reckoning War Alpha 1 [Ben Reilly as Spider-Man]
Fantastic Four 40-41 [Reed shaves his beard; returns their costumes to a classic look; She-Hulk is already in a relationship with a powered Jack of Hearts]
Reckoning War: Trial of the Watcher 1
Fantastic Four 42-45 [Iron Man appears]
Iron Man 19 (17 - 20) [Tony enters Rehab; End of March]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 88.BEY [Hobie Brown as Hornet, Dusk, Ricochet appear]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 86
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 87 (4 - 19)
Mary Jane & Black Cat: Beyond 1 [Parker Robbins, Count Nefaria, Mr Fear, Rhino, the Enforcers, Armadillo, Shocker, Tombstone appear]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 87 (20)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 88-89
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 91 (1 - 5)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 90-91
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 92 (1 - 11)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 92.BEY (6 - 20)-FB [Monica Rambeau & Aaron Stack]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 92 (12 - 20)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 92.BEY (1 - 5)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 92.BEY (21 - 27)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 93 (1 - 29)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 92.BEY (28 - 30)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 93 (30 - 34) [Days later]
Daredevil vol.8 1/2
Daredevil vol.8 1-2
Thor 24 [Uatu, Silver Surfer, Rocket & Groot, Torch & Thing, Spider-Man (Peter), Iron Man, Captain America, Black Panther, Valkyrie, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Super-Skrull, Logan, Jean Grey, and Clea in Sorceror Supreme costume]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 21 (6 - 7)-FB [One year earlier]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 93 (35 - 37) [Weeks later]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 21 (8 - 22)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 22 (3 - 18)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 22 (19 - 20)-FB ~ Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 25 (1 - 2)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 22 (21 - 22)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 25 (3)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 1 (1)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 25 (4)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 23 (1 - 5:2)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 23 (34:3)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 23 (5:3 - 33)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 25 (5 - 14:4)
Miles Morales & Moon Girl 1}
Avengers & Moon Girl 1} [Egregious continuity errors make this is an in-universe fictional story at best, but it's included for enthusiasts]
X-Men & Moon Girl 1}

Miles Morales: Spider-Man 42 [Only pages 1-4, 29-30 actually occur here. The rest is a vision of a possible future as shown in the tarot cards]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 24 (1 - 14)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 25 (14:5 - 20:4)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 24 (15 - 19) ~ Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 25 (20:5 - 25)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 25 (25 - 33)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 25 (34:4)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 26 (8 - 9)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 25 (34)
Spider-Woman 20-21 [Captain Marvel appears; Weeks after Devil's Reign; Early May]
Sabretooth 1-5
Sabretooth and the Exiles 1-5
Excalibur 24-26
Avengers Forever 1 (29 - 30)-FFWD
Avengers Forever 2 (14 - 20) [Months later]
Avengers Forever 3 (3 - 20)
Avengers Forever 4 (8 - 20)
Avengers Forever 5
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 35-40 [Maggott][Scott is Captain Krakoa]
X-Men: The Onslaught Revelation 1 (29:4 - 30) [Nightcrawler with goatee]
X-Men 9-10
X-Men 11 (4)-FB [Rocket Raccoon on Gameworld]
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 41 [Generation X Reunion]
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 42-43 [Cypher, Warlock and Banshee]
Marvel's Voices Infinity Comic 1-4 (Iceman)
Amazing Spider-Man vol.5 93 (38 - 40) [Months later]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 14 (1 - 8) [Ben and Janine; Late May]
Marvel’s Voices: Community II 1 [Nova]
Marvel’s Voices: Community II 1/2 [Miles Morales]
Marvel’s Voices: Community II 1/3 [White Tiger]

Moon Knight 21 [Late June]
Iron Man 20 [Tony Stark ends his 3-month stint at Sagehen Rehab Center; Mid-August]
Iron Man/Hellcat 2022 Annual 1
Iron Man 21 (1 - 18)
FCBD 2022: Marvel’s Voices 1 [Moon Girl] [Iron Man, Captain Marvel, and Captain America appear]
Hawkeye: Kate Bishop 1-5
Iron Man 21 (19 - 20)
Iron Man 22
Avengers/X-Men 2022 FCBD 1/2 [Bloodline]
Moon Knight 22 [months since MK9 9; not too long after MK9 21; after Defenders Beyond for Tigra, after Thunderbolts for Hawkeye; Mid-July]
Iron Fist 1-4 [Danny Rand, Luke Cage, Colleen Wing, Misty Knight, and Pei appear]
Iron Fist 5 (1 - 20)
Avengers Forever 6
Iron Man 23-24 [Tony has been in Macau for a month; Early August]
Avengers Forever 7
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 14 (9 - 10)-FB [Ben and Janine; Summer]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 1 (2 - 44) [Six Months Later; the dates on Pete’s phone, showing he’s been gone Jan-March will need to be ignored as this story began at the beginning of Spring Training in Late March, six months earlier; Torch still can’t flame-off; Late September]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 2-5 [Norman is looking at office spaces]
Fantastic Four 46 [Torch's condition is cured, and he can now flame-off again; Reed clean-shaven]
Ghost Rider 1 (10)-FB
Ghost Rider 1-3 [Late September]
Ghost Rider 4 (1 - 8)
Ghost Rider 5 (4 - 6)-FB
Ghost Rider 4 (9 - 20)
Ghost Rider: Vengeance Forever 1 [Placement here if put down to art errors]
Ghost Rider 5-6 [Loki, Red Skull, Dr Doom or a Doombot, Dracula, Blade, Rhino, Boom Boom, Wolverine (Logan), Man-Thing, Jamie Madrox, Moon Knight, Elektra in Daredevil costume, Last Son of Kraven, Bullseye, Black Widow, Scarecrow, and others appear]
Ghost Rider 7 (1 - 15)
Ghost Rider: Vengeance Forever 1 [Placement here if put down to vision or dream sequence]
Ghost Rider 7 (16 - 20)
Ghost Rider 8-10
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 6 (38:2 - 38:4)-FB
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 6 {ASM 900} [October 14]
Daredevil vol.8 3-4
X-Men Red 2 (1 - 4)-FB [A few weeks earlier]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 26 (1)-FB [Kamala Khan applies for a job at Oscorp. Supposedly nine months ago, but we’ve already had 12 months ago, then six months later, so this can’t be more than 6 months ago. Late October]
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 56-58 [Madrox and Strong Guy, placement-agnostic]
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 59 [Halloween]
Crypt of Shadows 1 [Victor Strange] [Victor Strange tells ghost stories in the Crypt of Shadows, a sub-basement in the Sanctum Sanctorum; Halloween]
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 60-61 [Hope, Exodus, Moonstar]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 7-8 [Oscorp is up and running. Kamala Khan is already working as an intern. Spidey begins using a new suit with a yellow Spider-emblem]
Punisher War Journal: Blitz 1
Punisher vol.13 1-3
Punisher War Journal: Brother 1 (1 - 3:1)-FB [Six days ago, the Punisher is (possibly?) observed during the Battle of Madripoor]
Punisher vol.13 4 (13 - 14)-FB [Ares and his Apostles of War walk thru the rubble in the immediate aftermath of the Battle of Madripoor]
Punisher War Journal: Brother 1 (3:2)-FB
Punisher War Journal: Brother 1
Punisher vol.13 4 (6:1)-FB
Punisher vol.13 4 (1 - 30)
Punisher vol.13 5 (2 - 5)-FB
Punisher vol.13 4 (31)
Punisher vol.13 5-8
Punisher vol.13 9 (1 - 15, 17 - 28)[/b]
Black Panther 1 (9 - 27)
Avengers 55
Black Panther 1 (28 - 30)
Black Panther 2-4
Avengers Forever 8
Avengers 56 [after Avengers Forever 6-8]
Clobberin' Time 5 (19:4 - 20) [Months later; Torch able to flame-off; old FF costumes]
She-Hulk 14-15 [Jack of Hearts, Titania, Volcana, Luke Cage, Danny Rand & FF appear; Reed is bearded, Johnny can flame-off]
Hulk 2-6
Hulk vs. Thor: Banner of War Alpha 1 (1 - 10)
Thor 25 (1 - 5) [Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, the Fantastic Four, Namor, Maya Lopez, Shang-Chi, Sam Wilson, Spider-Man, and Black Widow appear; Reed is bearded, FF in old costumes, Johnny can flame-off]

Hulk vs. Thor: Banner of War Alpha 1 (11 - 31)
Thor 25 (6 - 20)
Hulk 7
Thor 26
Hulk 8
Iron Fist 5 (21 - 22) [Loki appears]
Avengers Forever 9
Immortal X-Men 1-3
X-Men Red 1 (5)
Legion of X 1-3
Knights of X 1-5
Marauders vol.2 1 (1 - 3)
X-Men Red 1 (6 - 30)
X-Men Red 2 (5 - 20)
X-Men Red 3 (1 - 3)
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 44-49 [New Marauders crew is operating; Birdy is back; Sinister is present on the Council; footage from Giant-Size X-Men: Thunderbird 1 has been altered; the Council learns that Nature Girl and Curse are not in the Pit]
X-Men Red 3 (4 - 20)
Marauders vol.2 1 (4 - 30) [Days after pages 1 - 3]
Marauders vol.2 2-3 [Xandra killed]
X-Men Red 4 (14:3 - 14:5)-FB [Xandra's psychic wave]
Marauders vol.2 5 (1)-FB [Xandra resurrected]

X-Men 11 [after the current Knights of X storyline]
X-Men 12 (1 - 15) [Cyclops & Synch meet with Ben Urich]
Avengers/X-Men 2022 FCBD 1/3 [the night before the Gala]
Immortal X-Men 4 (1 - 3) [Emma the night before the Gala]
X-Men 12 (16) [The Bugle publishes Ben's story the morning of the Hellfire Gala]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (2 - 6) [early the following morning in the Treehouse as the news breaks]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (7) ~ Immortal X-Men 4 (4) [Emma reads the news in the Bugle, which also reports on the X-Men having thwarted a terror attack in NJ (ref. XM 11) and the 5th vampire sighting in NY]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (8) [Clea, Reed & Sue Richards, Tony Stark and Steve Rogers read the news]

X-Men Red 4 [Xandra has been killed and resurrected; mutant immortality has been outed; Deathbird is missing; Sunspot is resurrected, and told the Professor's not there as he's had a long day]
Marauders vol.2 4 [Deathbird returns to Chandilar]
Marauders vol.2 5 (2 - 19) [Kate is still in the resurrection queue]
[Off panel: Cerebra is brought back from the future, dies and is resurrected; Kate is resurrected prior to the Gala]
Immortal X-Men 4 (4) [Emma's response]
X-Men 12 (17 - 20)
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (9 - 20:3) [Pre-Gala to Gala Opening]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 9 (1)-FB [Spidey & Logan]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (20:4 - 27) [Clea, Emma, Spidey, MJ/Moira, Cypher, Dr Doom, Firestar, Steve Rogers, Cyclops, Forge]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 9 (2&3:2 - 2&3:4)-FB [Spidey's awkward interactions with Scott and Jean, Mr Sinister, and Steve Rogers]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (28 - 35) [Magik, the Five, Bishop, Cypher, MJ/Moira, Proteus, Tony Stark, Feilong, Reed Richards, Emma]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (43 - 49) [Out of sequence: Emma & the Stepford Cuckoos; Cyclops & Jean share intel on Dr Stasis with Emma, who in turn shares what she knows about Moira]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (36 - 41) [Cypher alerts Spidey, MJ/Moira & Proteus, Emma, the Five, Logan, Jean, Greycrow]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 9 (11:2 - 11:3)-FB [With the Cuckoos help, Logan has a telepathic talk with MJ]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (42) [Spidey & Logan, MJ/Moira & Greycrow]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 9 (1 - 4) [Spidey, Bishop, Stepford Cuckoos, Logan; this must take place prior to the Vote]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (50 - 58) [The Vote and its immediate aftermath; Bishop confirms to Emma that Moira is wearing MJ]
X-Men: Hellfire Gala Confessionals Infinity Comic [Takes place during X:HG 1 (50 - 58), right before and after the election]
X-Men Unlimited Infinity Comic 50-55 [during the Gala, just after the election; before the incident with the sheep's blood]
Amazing Spider-Man vol.6 9 (5 - 22) [Spidey, Logan, Greycrow, MJ/Moira]
Immortal X-Men 4 (6 - 8)-FB [The incident with the sheep's blood]
Immortal X-Men 4 (5)
X-Men: Hellfire Gala 1 (59 - 60) [Hours later, with Moira and Druig & Jack of Knives of the Eternals]
Immortal X-Men 4 (9 - 20) [The day after the Gala. Sinister is kidnapped]
Legion of X 4 (1 - 2) [Paulie; Kurt & Zsen pillow talk]
Legion of X 4 (7:1, 12:1, 14:1, 19:1)-FB [More pillow talk between Kurt and Zsen, all on the same night]
Legion of X 4 (3 - 21) [Paulie; Kurt & Zsen pillow talk]
Legion of X 5 (1 - 13)
Legion of X 5 (14:3)-FB
Legion of X 5 (14 - 19:5)
Fortnite X Marvel: Zero War 1-FB
Fortnite X Marvel: Zero War 1-5 [Storm in Brotherhood costume, AXE hasn't happened yet]
Ms Marvel & Wolverine 1 [Storm in Brotherhood costume, Scott is outside the Treehouse as Cyclops, so after mutant immortality has been outed]
Ms Marvel & Moon Knight 1
Ms Marvel & Venom 1
Marauders vol.2 5 (20) [Days later, after the Hellfire Gala, Kate Pryde meets with Cerebra in the Arbor Magna]
AXE: JUDGMENT DAY

Still To Be Added:

Eternals 7-12
Iron Cat 1-5
Jane Foster & The Mighty Thor 1-5
Spider-Gwen: Gwenverse 1-5
Spider-Man 2099: Exodus Alpha 1
Spider-Man 2099: Exodus 1-5
Spider-Man 2099: Exodus Omega 1
Women of Marvel 1?