Post by Giant Ant »

Shang-Chi's current chronology looks like this :

MOKF 26
MOKF 27
GSMOKF 2
GSMOKF 3
MOKF 28
MOKF 29

In MOKF 27, Shang-Chi confronts Fu Manchu and tells him «How was the world bettered by forcing me to believe I had slain Dr Petrie?»
Shang-Chi thought he had slain Dr Petrie back in SPECM/E 15, but only learned in GSMOKF 3 that it wasn't really Dr Petrie.
Since in MOKF 27 he knows he didn't really kill Dr Petrie, it needs to occur after GSMOKF 3.

The simplest solution would be to movie MOKF 27 after GSMOKF 3.
MOKF 26 ends with Shang-Chi in Egypt after his sister Fah Lo Suee stole some ruby eyes she wants to use against Fu Manchu.
MOKF 27 starts with Shang-Chi in New York, and we learn from Fu Manchu that Fah Lo Suee now controls «a growing segment» of his Si-Fan thanks to the hypnotic powers of the ruby eyes.
I think we can deduct that there is a gap and that some time occurs between MOKF 26 and 27. I think it could be enough time for GSMOKF 2 and 3 to occur.

In GSMOKF 2, Shang-Chi is in New-York and travels to China. The story seems to occur over 2-3 days and ends with Shang-Chi still in China.
In GSMOKF 3, Shang-Chi is in New-York and travels to England, where he learns that he did not really kill Dr Petrie. Again, the story seems to occur over 2-3 days and ends with Shang-Chi still in England.

The only characters affected by the change would be Shang-Chi and Fu Manchu.